Sri Lanka’s most prestigious travel groups is looking for a passionate team member who loves travel to boost their PPC and SEO.
You are expected to adapt to a dynamic work environment which may involve working extended hours and travelling.
PPC & SEO Specialist
• Developing, implementing and managing holistic PPC and SEO strategy and marketing plans for multiple brands across multiple platforms
• Carrying out detailed research on PPC and SEO opportunities across regions, platforms, brands and markets
• Creating and executing multilingual Google Ad and Facebook Ad campaigns (as well as other PPC campaigns) designed to drive conversions and acquire new customers
• Analysing keyword and ad performance / trends (including industry and global trends) in order to make recommendations to improve ranking, with a focus on customer acquisition, and retention / re-engagement.
• Lead and work cooperatively on keyword optimization across platforms and brands
• Creating engaging content for PPC and SEO (including ad text and Meta information) as well as working with copywriters and creatives to ensure content is optimised for conversions across each platform and brand
• Develop and execute effective link-building, back-linking and off-site SEO strategies
• Make recommendations to improve bidding ROI and manage Split A/B testing plans on AdWords, track performance results, and make recommendations for further improvement
• Conduct keyword research with CPC, etc. estimates and develop quality keyword lists
• Defining and reporting against important SEO and PPC KPIs in order to drive account insights and strategy
• Staying up to date with the latest SEO and PPC best practices and technologies to ensure we are ahead of the curve
Suitable applicants should have:
• Minimum three years of experience as a PPCand SEO Specialist or in a similar role
• Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Pay-Per-Click, Search Engine Optimisation (for Google and other platforms), Facebook & Instagram Ad Manager, etc.
• Experience in developing and executing PPC and SEO (on-site, on-page and off-site) strategies and campaigns as well as experience using relevant PPC and SEO programmes
• Demonstrable PPC and SEO experience and tools knowledge
• Experience in carrying out audience and buyer persona research
• Excellent English writing, editing, presentation and communication skills
• Expert-level understanding of SEO, SEM and web traffic metrics
• Strong organisational, attention-to-detail, analytical, and communication skills to translate analytics and analysis into recommendations, insights, and functional service and product plans
• Ability to multi-task and willingness and ability to travel, including occasionally on weekends and public holidays
• Knowledge of Sri Lanka
• Strong interpersonal skills and good team ethics
• Relevant Degree or Diploma-level qualification from a recognised institute
• Google AdWords & Google Analytics certification
• Previous experience working in the travel industry
• Previous experience using Moz or similar product
• Knowledge of Digital Development, Social Media and Digital Marketing